Position Summary and Responsibilities
Stone is seeking an energetic individual to fill a part time (20 hours) accounting and administrative assistant role who has proven organizational and communication skills with the ability to multitask.
This person will be working as part of the Corporate Foundation Team which includes Accounting, Administration and Quality Assurance. The objective of this position is to work unsupervised at times and support the cross functionality of the team.
The person performing this job will be supporting the following functions
- Accounts Payable: data entry
- Accounts Receivable: managing deposits, petty cash reconciliation.
- General Administration: ordering and maintaining office supplies, prepare mailings, process incoming mail and other duties as assigned.
- Quality Assurance and Health and Safety. Track and coordinate corporate health and safety sheets, assist with coordination and completion of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) reviews and training.
To be considered for this position, the following skills are required:
- Ability to multitask in a busy, structured environment.
- A team player with outstanding organizational skills and a great attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Background or experience with various facets of an administrative position, including accounting.
Experience and Education
Preferred Associates/B.A/B.S preferred. Experience in business administration and /or accounting. Minimal of 2 years' experience in an office setting.0