Administrative Assistants are vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results. We are looking to hire a site administrator for our Moreno Valley Warehouse.
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
MEANINGFUL WORK ON DAY 1
We do various types of work, including calendar management, event support, product supply data analysis, collaborating with multi-functional business partners and so much more. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and executing business-related responsibilities.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We have no doubt these skills will help you on the job?
We believe in order to be able to perform on the job, you will need to be able to display administrative responsibilities, including:
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient with computer applications
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Strong understanding of budget management and billing procedures
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to be effective in building strong relationships
- Interact with multi-functional project teams
- Handle confidential information
- High Level of trust and integrity
- Operates with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to set priorities and work independently
You’ll support the plant manager and leadership team they support:
1. Support for the plant manager may include: calendar management, travel arrangement/expensing, peripheral need anticipation, meeting planning/set-up/closeout, budget tracking/follow-ups, digital/website support, budget management, etc.
2. The support to the leadership team and overall site may include: managing of site wide services, suppliers management, Purchase Orders management, site wide activities coordination, loss elimination projects, town hall meetings coordination, Leadership Team meeting and supply room coordination among others.
Your Role may include various types of work, such as:
• Scheduling meetings in outlook
• Booking resources including meeting rooms, catering, etc.
• Managing purchase orders
• Supply room owner
• Managing site wide service providers
• Web Portal management
• Newsletter and communication systems
• Executive visit coordination
Our Moreno Valley warehouse operates 7-days per week. As the site admin, you will normally observe an 8-hour work schedule, Monday through Friday with sporadic overtime requirement. Work schedules and fixed shifts are subject to change depending on business needs.
Are you ready to join this renowned team?
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Have administrative experience
- Are willing to work overtime
- Will wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes) as required
Preferred work experience or certifications:
- A two or four-year college degree or equivalent administrative experience
- Experience with computer applications such as: Microsoft Office
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.