Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Our recent merger with Genex brings together two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Looking for an administrative assistant who is ready to learn, and who is able to effectively multi-task. The opportunity awaits you in Naperville.
- Answering and routing incoming calls
- Make confirmation calls for appointments
- Follow up with Provider's offices to check in on report statuses
- Data entry
- Monitoring and checking in requests received through our client portal- Processing incoming faxes, general emails and voicemails to the appropriate employees
- Mail appointment letters
- Additional duties as needed
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.