The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for a contract role with our client in New Hyde Park, NY This a great chance to join the team of one of the nation’s largest long-term care pharmacies!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
Position Objective: This position is responsible for answering the phones, transferring calls, taking messages, and providing excellent customer service to each caller.
- Answering incoming calls, professionally.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Take accurate messages and deliver these messages in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Must be able to be depended upon to plan and organize work effectively and ensure its completion.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected timeframes.
- Must record time at the start of the shift and at the end of the shift (and non-exempt employees must also record time out before a meal period, and when they return from a meal period).
- Must have overtime approved in advance by direct supervisor (for non-exempt employees).
- Must have timely communication with direct supervisor regarding late arrival, calling out sick, emergency situations, etc., as well as requesting approval for time off well in advance.
- Must meet all productivity requirements in expected timeframe or deadline.
- Is expected to represent the organization professionally at all times.
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: