Administrative Office Assistant
Location: New York, NY 10065
Duration: possibility of permanent placement
Shift Timing: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM; 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM; OR 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
You will have daily interaction with NURSING STAFF, senior staff, AND high-profile influential external individuals.
· A compassionate individual who is passionate about the mission of Client
· A highly professional, serious minded, detail oriented individual
· Self-motivated, able to work effectively with minimal supervision
· A team player, capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
· An effective communicator with the ability to interact with different audiences
· Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively to meet shared objectives and goals
· Provide administrative assistance to the DIRECTOR OF THE OFFICE OF NURSING RESEARCH, AND 4 OTHER RESEARCH SCIENTISTS WITHIN THE OFFICE.
· Maintain an atmosphere of professionalism.
· Manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
· Answer telephones, schedule meetings, order office supplies, and prepare correspondence and documentation as required.
· Meet and greet visitors.
· 4 years of relevant experience in an office setting with a BACHELOR DEGREE
· Meticulous attention to detail and strong customer service skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint