The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all administrative functions for the Sales departments as needed.
The Administrative Assistant will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Answering phones in a professional manner, greeting visitors, conference room scheduling, receiving packages, screening phone calls, maintaining calendars, meeting organization, internet research, typing, filing, proofreading; photocopying; shredding, collating and assembling packages, taking messages, etc.
- Other Administrative functions include administrative support for any VP level and above as needed basis, handling overnight deliveries including billing, processing the mail/office supply requests in the absence of the Facilities Coordinator, bank/post office/Costco errands, some small event(breakfast/lunch setup) planning, word document and excel spreadsheet projects, maintaining employee phone list, and various projects.
Education: 2 year degree is preferred but not required.
Experience: 2-4 years’ of administrative experience.
- Must have a high degree of initiative, be a motivated self-starter, have a flexible attitude and be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- High degree of integrity, energetic, and have an upbeat attitude
- Must be polished and have the ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner and handle EXTREMELY confidential matters.
- Possess strong organizational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is required. Outlook is a plus but must have knowledge of some email system.