Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Professional, skilled, personable and polished Administrative Assistant needed for very busy real estate office. Supports Executive MD and 2 Senior MDs. Overtime is mandatory for this position, late nights and occasional weekend work. Must be flexible and detail oriented and able to work with high level brokers in a high energy environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare letters, proposals, charts, tables and other documents using various software packages.
- Create moderately complex correspondence, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Prepare and process expense forms.
- Create and maintain marketing materials to include flyers, etc.,
- Provide support through copying, faxing, scanning, and mailings as requested.
- Must be flexible and able to work with different teams/staff/departments as needed.
- Prepare items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to: creation and assembly of documents for distribution, update reports, etc.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conference calls and appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air reservations, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, related industry experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple high priority projects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of company
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables
- Highly motivated and strong work ethic
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.