AdministrativeAssistant- Advantage Center
Perform diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the Montana office Advantage Center according to Company and Department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion and initiative. Act as a liaison between the office and other Company Managers and Departments.
Arrange and schedule department and interdepartmental meetings as appropriate.
- Maintain confidential reports and records as required
- Initiate type and distribute correspondence as determined by department needs, including preparation and distribution of reports/data to appropriate personnel.
- Open, sort, process and distribute incoming correspondence, check requests and invoices as appropriate. Include coding of check requests, purchase orders and invoices according to budget.
- Assist in preparing presentations for meetings and department town halls.
- Coordinates special projects and assignments
- Partners with administrative support staff to ensure overall Advantage Center team effectiveness.
- Processes expense reports for assigned team members.
- Take meeting minutes during meetings and track follow-up activities.
- Prepare agendas.
- Arrange travel for the assigned team through the Travel Department.
- Accept and screen incoming phone calls for the as appropriate.
- Conduct research and analysis project as required.
- Assist in developing and maintaining department budgets including distribution of reports and coordinating corrections with the Accounting Department.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Conforms to, supports and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum 1 year experience in similar work environment
· High school diploma
· Extensive experience and proficiency with all Microsoft office products.
· Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. Any physical and mental requirements described in this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Acelity L.P. Inc. and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf VEVRAA Federal Contractor