InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
With over 2,000 employees located in 30 locations across 20 states, InfraSource provides a comprehensive scope of construction and professional services to the natural gas and electric industry. Utilities and Pipeline Operators throughout North America choose InfraSource for its extensive knowledge, expansive resources, and unmatched scope of services. With legacy companies dating back to 1954, InfraSource has built its reputation as an industry leader for solutions and a premier provider of infrastructure services with a solid track record of performance, integrity, and - above all - a commitment to safety and quality.
Summary of Position: This position reports to the Manager and is responsible for providing support in the office.
- Follows all safety guidelines and established safe work practices as established by the company
- Set-up/Maintenance of hard copy files
- Construct and maintain daily crew schedule based on customer need dates and opening availability – able to prioritize the workload and make changes as needed to minimize down time and commute time for meter tech
- Effectively communicate with customers to schedule meter installation appointments, explain the steps in the process, what is required from the customer and what to expect from our meter installation representative
- Be able to address upset customer, handle customer complaints to achieve resolution and satisfaction for the customers.
- Able to enter new service information, and service data changes including CAD-like as built sketches
- Word processing, proofreading and formatting of the Processes and Procedures
- Willingness to work extended hours, as required, based on workload
- Performs general administrative duties, other duties and tasks as assigned by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess high level of attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Good writing and editing skills
- Intermediate level of proficiency or above in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel Specifically MS Excel, pivot tables and graphs
- Knowledge of general office machines/phones
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Data entry skills
Working Environment/Physical Demands: General office physical demands which can include: the ability to sit, stand, stoop, kneel, bend and walk. The ability to sit for sustained periods of time. The ability to demonstrate the manual dexterity necessary to operate a keyboard, calculator, and/or other office machines.