JOB POSTING: Administrative Assistant, Operations
We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant, Operations to support the Compass Acquisition Team in a real estate investment Company.
Compass Acquisition Partners is a privately held real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition and repositioning of multifamily, land, retail, industrial and office properties in select markets in the United States. As we grow, add joint venture investments and aggressively add to our portfolio, our track record and access to capital allow us to act quickly and offer certainty of execution. Our collective team of investment professionals have over 90 years of real estate experience and have experience with hundreds of multifamily, land, retail, industrial and office property operations across the United States.
Our purpose is to create a better world for our residents, our investors and ourselves.
We are looking for an exceptional, extremely conscientious Administrative Assistant with strong interest in commercial real estate investment and management. You will be working directly with professional team members each with impressive track records of success in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment. This is a very cross-functional position; the work environment is great for a highly productive, self-motivated team player that loves to learn, to organize and reorganize, and to continuously improve on processes/systems. The position will work in a wide range of duties from office management, making travel plans, opening and distributing mail, to creating excel spreadsheets for operational analysis, assisting asset management with portfolio management issues, and minor bookkeeping duties.
As the Administrative Assistant, Operations, you will be working very closely with the Chairman and the CEO in completing a multitude of administrative projects to ensure the business is running smoothly. You will also be interacting closely with the Chief Counsel, and asset management department. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the Chairman and his schedule.
- Assist the CEO, Asset Management, Chief Counsel with miscellaneous projects.
- Manage incoming/outgoing communication – Includes email and phones
- Plan and execute on various projects.
- Developing and preparing for marketing events and campaigns that help to promote the Company.
- Other administrative duties as necessary to ensure a happy Company in pursuit of our goals.
The following qualifications are a must:
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time/other constraints.
- Positive attitude and team-oriented and very customer-service oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Flexible hours – Monday-Friday, 8:00 – 5:00PM – some OT may be required infrequently
- Dependable and Conscientious
Competitive and depends upon experience with excellent benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401K. All employees are allowed to invest in the Joint Venture multifamily deals as encouragement to develop personal wealth.
Office / Administrative Assistant