- Lead and administer programs or functions under minimal supervision.
- Lead the planning and operations for functions or programs that have significant business, regulatory and/or technical challenges requiring subject matter expertise.
- Evaluate programs, policies and procedures. Identify issues, and develop alternative solutions which may include changes to programs, policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze trends to advise and develop recommendations to achieve or modify the goals of the program or function.
- Represent the program or function within the department, unit or school. Represents the program or function at the university level and/or to external constituencies.
- Manage and contribute to the development of outreach strategy that may include relationship development, communications and compliance.
- May development and/or oversee budgets; manage finances including monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting.
- Assess training needs and may develop associated training.