Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI and Noblis NSP, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
NASA Ames has an ongoing requirement for scientific research, application development, and deployment of advanced information systems technology. This is a critical requirement to the NASA mission and other federal government projects. Join the Noblis team and help NASA research, design and develop next generation technologies that will shape the future of air and space flight missions and operations.
Noblis is looking for qualified candidates to fill an administrative assistant (AA) position supporting a team of engineers and operations personnel in the areas of research, development, and deployment of tools and spacecraft and aircraft systems in support of NASA’s space, flight, test, and ground missions. The primary place of performance is Mountain View, CA but will support operational needs at neighboring facilities when required. The AA will directly report to the Program Manager.
This position will provide support in the following areas:
- Support the Program Office leadership team to include but not limited to scheduling, preparing speeches/briefings, drafting internal memos, and coordinating Program Office daily operations
- Manage and maintain Program Office staff calendars, monitor phones, and arrange meetings and conference calls to include scheduling with other attendees, scheduling conference rooms, and off-site meetings
- Arrange travel for the Program Office staff as assigned to include domestic, international, and invitational travel
- Provide Program Office administrative functions for the Program management team
- Provide review of administrative and technical documents for grammar, structure and clarity
- Plan and facilitate large, multi-agency meetings
- An AA degree or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience performing administrative management support and analysis
- Prior senior/executive-level service is desirable
- NASA/ Government operational experience is desired
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office capabilities (especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
- Proven abilities interacting with senior leadership and high performing R&D teams