The successful candidate will provide administrative support primarily to the IT Senior Manager, with additional support to key IT Engagement Partners and leaders at Western Asset Management.Ability to collaborate and partner with different levels of leadership and excel in project coordination skills are also essential to meeting tight deadlines.
What you will do:
- Administrative support for IT Senior Manager and other IT leaders.
- Manage IT Senior Manager’s calendar, travel, departmental purchases, team building and other requests to the benefit of the department.
- Coordinate meetings, schedule appointments, and arrange interviews schedules.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Coordinate food and refreshments as needed for meetings
- Meet, great and escort guests of the department to meetings
- Schedule and arrange conference/seminars/courses for individuals as necessary
- Prepare expense reports
- Prepare/edit/manage various reports and documents
- Manage complex schedules to include booking individual appointments, large-scale meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Work with other Executive Assistant’s to coordinate activities across departments
- Approve items such as time cards, as delegated by the IT Senior Manager
- Administer vendor files and contact information
- Administer library of technical books and checkout process
- Assist in collection and preparation of monthly reporting for IT
- Manage audio/Video recordings
- Prepare presentation books for meetings
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
Ready to deal with a diverse group of technologists and business stakeholders, you’ll be energetic, well versed, resourceful and, above all, an agent for continuous improvement. Your key skill lies in administrative support and coordination towards higher efficiency and delivering maximum value to the organization. You’ll thrive in our non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial culture where your ideas will be heard, and your input valued.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's level degree with a proven record of excellence and achievement.
- A high level of discretion and the ability to make sensible decisions regarding assigned and ad hoc duties
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, written, and presentational communication skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to communicate professionally with colleagues, clients, industry professionals, and other senior management
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office proficiency, easily adaptable to new software packages and tools
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions with limited supervision
- Professional experience, sound judgment and strong problem solving skills are a must.
At Western Asset we’re saying hello to the future. Committed to being the leading fixed-income investment management firm in the world, we’re investing in new technologies, methodologies and markets. We’re also investing in our people. Our business is guided by a belief in doing the right thing: that if we treat our clients and colleagues with fairness and respect, success will follow. We’re building on our reputation and resources with an entrepreneurial approach that drives innovation. Every day is an opportunity for us to get better by making the most of the possibilities that our people and ideas can bring.