Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies. We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs. As part of our ongoing support to Navy Ship HM&E Systems and related Cyber Security requirements.
Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Administrative Assistant to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division’s Cybersecure Machinery Control Systems & Networks Department for the US Navy, USCG, NOAA, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Machinery Controls, Navigation, Casualty Control, Conditioned-Based Maintenance, and Network Systems on all US Navy Surface Combatant, Amphibious, and Aircraft Carrier ships, as well as NOAA vessels and USCG cutters. NSWCPD Department 50 supports the development, modernization, acquisition, and life cycle maintenance of Control Systems across all ship platforms.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Three (3) years of professional experience using Word and Excel or other equivalent programs
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma (or GED Equivalent)
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have and maintain at a minimum SECRET security clearance.
- TRAVEL: Occasional travel may be required to the following locations: Washington, DC, Norfolk, VA, San Diego, CA, Sasebo, Japan, Pascagoula, MS, Bath ME, Mayport, FL, Leesburg, VA, and New Orleans, LA.
- Working knowledge of the Navy Ship Control Systems, Naval Sea System Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center and Fleet organizations is highly desired.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- In addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll.
- The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.