Provide support for all administrative tasks requested by the Director of Operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, shipping, scanning, setting up for meetings, reordering supplies, and tidying up kitchen and shared office spaces
- Organize food orders for meetings and employer sponsored luncheons for the staff.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and email
- Screen phone calls and route callers to the appropriate party
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations for senior management
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Conference Room management: schedule, greet, and assist visitors
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming correspondence
- Serve as secondary assistant to the CEO
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- 1-3 years as an administrative assistant or commensurate experience
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite; especially Outlook
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Professional appearance
Working in a small startup company that requires the ability to be professional, understanding and confidential within all divisions.
The ability to lift 50lbs boxes of office supplies.
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Matching Plan
- Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays and Floating Holiday
- Fun quarterly staff social events
- Free Aesthetic Treatment Credits at our SANAA Skincare Center for you and/or a person of your choice
- Discounted skincare products
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Fun, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment with plenty of training and a feedback rich culture.
Health, Dental, and Vision, 401K match, STD/LTD/Life, and Potential for Annual Bonus