With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?Performs administrative support tasks for one or more key executives in the organization. Examples of work performed may include a broad range of complex responsibilities involving confidential or technical information, such as compiling reports, maintaining databases, assisting with event planning, furnishing information, scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, responding to correspondence, researching background material, updating and maintaining payroll records.� Must exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Gather data to prepare reports.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Enter and maintain data in payroll system.
- Organize special projects.
- Arrange meetings and events, assisting with event planning.
- Process customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information
- Maintain files.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Posses proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
- High School Diploma or GED
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Additional Success Factors
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.