Polaris Refrigeration, Inc., a full-service Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration company in Phoenix, AZ has been providing quality service to the state of Arizona since 2000. It is our goal to establish trustworthy lasting relationships with our Customers by providing personal and quality service.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This position requires someone who enjoys helping people and has excellent customer service skills, who can spot problems and find solutions, someone who likes working in a team and has excellent phone presence.
We are looking for a talented individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ability to be efficient, multi-task, and maintain a complex schedule is essential. The ideal candidate for this position is resourceful, organized, a problem solver, detail oriented, and comfortable being a member of a team.
Working for a HVAC/Refrigeration company means understanding that we are a weather driven company. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to effectively multi-task.
We are looking to fill a permanent role in the company and hope to find a candidate with the necessary experience long term. Please do not apply if seeking temporary employment.
- 2 Years Office experience, HVAC/Refrigeration experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and change tasks and priorities without getting overwhelmed
- Willing to take on new responsibilities with time and continually learn
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Must have a stable work history
- Positive Attitude
- Receiving Service calls by phone, email and from Account Managers
- Communicate clearly, precisely and in a friendly manner
- Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow-up as needed
- Schedule and reschedule appointments to meet the needs of our clients
- Printing, scanning, organizing, faxing, filing and emailing
- Prepare work orders for the field technicians, review work orders for accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
- Data Entry
- Issuing purchase orders
- Assisting with Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Working with Office Manager, Technicians, Customers and Vendors
- Recording Invoices/Dispatches from previous day
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (Occasional Over Time)
- Paid Medical
- Paid Dental/Vision
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Simple IRA w/company match
Salary depending on experience