Engineered Air, the fastest-growing custom HVAC manufacturer in North America is searching for a Receptionist in our sales office located in the U-PARC complex off Route 28, Harmar, PA.
$15 per hour! Competitive compensation for qualified candidates. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, flex spending account, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and 401K.
The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is to perform reception duties to ensure the front desk needs are met on a day-to-day basis. These responsibilities include: answering all incoming phone calls, faxing documents, sorting and distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, ordering office supplies and other administrative and project support as assigned.
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Manage general customer email communication
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operations.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Photocopying, fax and scan documents
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Access) Adobe, Microsoft Publisher (or equivalent)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple competing tasks and demands.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player.