The Administrative Assistant for Plant Operations receives all calls from both residents and employees requesting work to be done in the community. All work orders are entered into the computer, than distributed to maintenance staff. Completed work orders are entered by end of shift.
- Accepts all calls from residents and employees for work orders & other assistance, displaying good judgment and excellent telephone etiquette
- Returns calls within one business day; timeline is provided as to when work will be completed
- All work orders are entered into the system accurately and completely by end of business day
- Maintains a high level of customer service for our residents and guests demonstrated via positive comments from residents. Works cooperatively with peers and is a team player.
- Maintains pertinent records, reports, and studies. Ensure maintenance supplies have been replenished in work areas as necessary. Also maintains and tracks inventory.
- At least one year experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in the plant operations department in a retirement and/or healthcare setting
- Strong phone skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High School graduate/GED
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to six hours per day; must be able to stoop, bend, stretch, and squat to access files and various documentation; must be able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently; may be exposed to a constant noise level.