Ask yourself ...
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
TOP 8 PERKS TO JOINING OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM!
- People First
- Competitive Compensation
- Innovative & Collaborative Team
- Mentoring Support
- Growth Opportunities
- Culture (Work Hard Play Hard)
- Family & Pet Friendly Office Environment
- Training and Development with CEU Credits
Dedicated, Ambitious, Professionals Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and drive to work in a collaborative team environment. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Florida.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Chrysalis Health also prohibits bullying and harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. Chrysalis Health is committed to maintaining a Drug-Free Working in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. If you require accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please notify Chrysalis Health during the interview process.
- Ability to communicate professional telephone etiquette at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and a busy office environment independently
- Presents in a professional manner in the community, in person, on telephone and in written communication including times of extreme stress and when others are upset.
- Works effectively with culturally diverse groups and individuals experiencing an exacerbation of either psychiatric, substance use and/or medical symptoms, as well as experiencing a stressful situation.
- Assumes a professional, helpful style in all encounters with visitors, vendors and other professionals and represents the company in a positive manner 100% of the time.
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence and responds to phone inquiries timely (within 24-hours or next available business day) and in a professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer literate and proficiency to Internet, online applications and email.
- Bilingual a plus.