MAPEI is a world leader in the manufacturing of mortars, grouts, adhesives and complementary products for the installation of all types of floor and wall coverings. Some of our products include mortars, grouts, adhesives and concrete admixtures. Our products are sold to residential and commercial contractors, construction companies, retail organizations; like Lowe's and Floor & Decor and more!
To learn more about MAPEI:
Corporate Video: http://www.mapei.com/US-EN/corporate-video.asp
Company Profile: http://www.mapei.com/public/US/menu/MAPEI_Company_Profile_EN.pdf
MAPEI is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to our R&D Department located in Deerfield Beach, FL by controlling, monitoring, maintaining, and auditing all formulation/raw materials processing and quality information communicated to outside departments
- Manage the receipt of formulation, raw materials, and projects as prepared by project technical staff and audit the submitted formulas and raw materials for accuracy.
- Transfer of formula into the AS/400 system and assign code status, as well as activate raw materials to the inspection files.
- Coordinate all formulas and raw materials flowing through the R&D organization to other MAPEI departments and communicate with Quality Control to maintain all specifications.
- Update and maintain the certification file.
- Perform assigned administrative support tasks for R&D Administration Manager as needed including calendaring, expense report preparation, phone call screening and answering, report preparation and publishing, departmental meal ordering, etc
- Under the supervision of the R&D Administration Manager, consolidate departmental test data as directed by the and Support 5S audits and activities.
- Ability to work with a personal computer in a Windows environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or the equivalent plus a minimum 1 year of related experience or any equivalent combination of related training and experience.
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive medical plans with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as various other company employee centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities