About the opportunity
Do you thrive in the pursuit of ensuring excellence in environmental consulting services for your clients? SWCA Environmental Consultants is expanding their team and looking for dynamic individuals who are following their passion in delivering the highest-quality project work.
Our Albuquerque office has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to be the first point of contact for all visitors and vendors on behalf of company staff. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate professional phone and customer service skills.
What you will accomplish
Be the first face of our office by greeting and assisting visitors with their needs. You will perform general clerical duties associated with answering a multi-line phone system as well as other clerical, administrative and project responsibilities including:
- Front/Reception desk duties
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Support for monthly billing and data logs
- Proficient in computer graphics, PDF, word, and excel
- Assist with printing, copying, and assembling reports
- Field projects logistics and coordination
- Office Safety Representative
Experience and qualifications for success
- Minimum of a High School diploma (or GED equivalent) required
- Minimum of two years of reception and/or front desk experience required
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system; experience the Zoom phone system a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Office 365) and other software applications such as Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Graphic design experience or aptitude is highly desired - Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, Illustrator, etc.
- Exceptional phone, communication, and interpersonal skills with ability to represent company in a professional manner
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record’s Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.