Cali Bamboo is searching for passionate, driven, positive people to join us as we continually meet and exceed our goals in the green building space. Join a cohesive and engaging team that has helped drive Cali Bamboo forward as one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies and San Diego’s Top 25 Best Companies to Work for.
This is a business that believes in supporting, encouraging, motivating, and listening to our staff. We have a laid-back environment, but reward those who demonstrate hard work and a passion to proactively contribute to our ever-evolving brand and market
- Welcome customers and visitors in an open, warm and hospitable manner by ensuring they are comfortable and coordinating their visit with the proper individual/department.
- Maintain a clean and organized showroom; including updating displays with new products and stocking samples.
- Answer incoming requests via phone, email or at the reception desk.
- Schedule maintenance and facilities repairs; work with vendors to ensure work is completed appropriately
- Provide administrative support to the President and other members of the executive team (may include travel, expense reporting and meeting scheduling)
- Monitor stock of office & facilities supplies; place orders to ensure office is stocked appropriately
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and packages; assist with outgoing mail
- Organize and plan for internal meetings, lunches and other special events
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment throughout the office, kitchens and employee areas
- Prepare coffee and water daily
- Decorate employee workspaces for birthdays and other special occasions
- Assist with other projects, as needed
- Display a positive, team-oriented, professional and courteous manner and demonstrate a supportive approach to all co-workers, customers and vendors.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Strong communication skills and ability to present yourself, the products and company effectively
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to develop, maintain and foster relationships with customers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written