Why you want to work here:
You will report to the Chief Operations Officer and assist with your education programs. You will work with their instructors on a day-to-day basis.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Administer all logistics and administrative functions for onsite (client) courses, university courses and national course sites including ordering, packing and shipping manuals, exams and projectors, printing and packing name badges, table tents, student rosters and any other items as required.
- Field calls and emails from students, assist with registration, process rosters, grades, certificates of completion, examination requests, course challenges and retakes.
- Grade all department exams and input information into the Society’s database (Aptify).
- Assist with general department and other administrative duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager, Education Programming and/or the Chief Operations Officer.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- College degree required or relate experience
- Prior office experience
- Experience with meeting or event planning a plus.
- Excellent organization and communication skills with an emphasis on superior customer service.
- Strong advanced planning, coordination, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Skills in Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/PowerPoint and a working knowledge of databases and Adobe would be nice to have.