FUNCTION:TheAdministrativeAssistant performsvariousadministrativeand clerical dutiesand providesoffice supporttodesignated supervisors andmanagers.
- Visualize,fulfil, and implement the company vision and core values
- Coordinate and supervise administrative support function for the safety department
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, answering phone calls, copying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Draft lettersand official communications, prepare reports, andsystematicallyfiledocumentsand information
- Arrange meetings, clarify and resolve problems, coordinate work, maintain working relationship with peers
- Effectively interact with customers, staff, and visitors
- Assistmanagerswith electronic reporting tasksandoversee accuracy ofsystem data
- Organize and distribute faxes,emailsother communications in an effective andtimelymanner
- Type/transcribequotes, meeting notes, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous office and building management tasks
- Maintain insurable driving record
- Ensure a safe andhealthfulworkingenvironment at all times
- Adhere toSunrocpolicies, procedures, and standards of good conduct
- Perform other duties as may be required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Dependable and punctual, able to excel with minimal supervision;
- Excellent communication skills as well asstronginterpersonal and relationship skills;
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to draft, revise, and edit letters;
- Filing and record keeping skills;
- Ability to work towards and reach deadlines;
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments
- Strong computerproficiencywitha working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- High school diploma orgeneral education degree (GED);
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2years of administrative experience;
- Sedentary work, requiring occasional lifting up to 10-25 lbs.;
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.
- Inside, climate-controlled working conditions, seated at a desk for extended periods of time.
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions.Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.