Working under minimal supervision of the Sales Director, referring only exceptional problems and issues for management review or approval, the Sales Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Director and Sales Manager as needed per the Sales site. The Administrative Assistant serves as the liaison between external and internal customers, departments and vendors as needed. The Administrative Assistant ensures delivery of daily reports and creates ad hoc reports as needed.
Provides administrative support primarily to the assigned Directors and/or Sales Managers as well as Account Managers.
* Covers phone and takes messages for the Directors as needed
* Plans internal or external events, books rooms and schedules meetings for Sales Management team and Account Manager training as needed. Plans catering and negotiates costs.
* Serves as Concur administrator for arranging travel and submitting expenses for reimbursements as incurred.
* Creates purchase orders for the site as needed
* Maintains Sales teams' calendars, site rosters and org charts
* Orders business cards, office supplies including headsets and Connection branded items to send to customers upon AM request and approval from management
* Creates PowerPoint presentations as requested
* Submits new vendor information as well as check requests for payment to Finance
* Functions as indirect supervisor for time card approvals/updates for the Sales Management team, primarily for the Managers; submits bi-weekly payroll.
Serves as liaison between external and internal customers, departments and vendors
* Manages Facility and IT requests including workstation moves.
* Handles incoming calls, assists or directs to responsible party.
* Greets visitors and coordinates reception with staff.
* Schedules and coordinates mail and shipping for the Sales department in a timely manner.
* Creates miscellaneous shipping order (MSO) as needed
Runs daily reports of the Sales department for Directors and Sales Managers.
* Provides ad hoc reporting as requested
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled