Company: Community Bridge, Inc.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/ Salesforce Administrator
Industry: Facility Management
Location: Washington, DC/Maryland
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Required Education: H.S. Diploma or Equivalent
Required Experience: 2-Years
Pay Rate: Varies based on experience level
Community Bridge Inc. is a Facilities Management company that specializes in Landscape Services, Janitorial Services, General Contracting Services, and Temporary Labor Services. Community Bridge is seeking a highly experienced Administrative Assistant/Salesforce Administrator. This position currently reports to the office in Brandywine, MD but qualifying candidates must also be able to permanently transfer and report to the Washington DC office. Qualified applicants should have a minimum of 2-years of relevant experience, possess a valid driver's license, and must have reliable transportation to/from work.
- Enter data accurately and timely into the company Salesforce system MUST have at least 1-year of working experience with Salesforce. Experience in this software is a definite PLUS to any candidate
- Enter, update and create forms in Comet Tracker Experience in this software is a definite PLUS to any candidate
- Receive and assist office visitors inclusive of job applicants, contractors, and vendors.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls, effectively determine the nature of the call, and ensure the caller is transferred to the appropriate employee or department.
- Send, receive, and draft correspondence such as emails, reports, spreadsheets, letters, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with business associates, vendors, contractors and internal executive staff.
- Serve as a project liaison on an as needed basis;
- Communicate with laborers regarding items such as speed alerts, schedules, etc.
- Maintain records, files, and pertinent documents.
- Order, stock and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain the overall appearance of the office
- Assist HR Manager with various tasks as needed
- Support all Executive Staff members on an as needed basis with various tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in all applications of Microsoft Office (candidates will have to demonstrate ability to navigate Excel, Word, Power Point, and Salesforce, Comet Tracker a definite plus)
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent required
- AT LEAST two years of relevant and proven work experience required in a professional setting
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work