Administrative Assistant to the General Manager and the Human Resources department.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and conference calls
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Process expense reports
- Create standard reports
- Own and manage side projects that require good judgement, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
- Coordinate inbound and outbound delivery and shipment requests
- Plan and execute celebrations, team building events and company-wide events.
- Provide cross-functional support for Human Resources department.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related and office management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Precision and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Highly proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Demonstrated team player and proven ability to work in a professional teamwork environment.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.