- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- Associate's Degree
- Working knowledge of general office procedures with demonstrated administrative and secretarial skills.
- Advanced personal computer skills necessary to format reports, presentations, spreadsheets, graphics, et cetera.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and plan and manage short-term, moderately complex projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.