Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
- Track status / progress of work flow
- Check queries regularly to ensure reports are current
- Administrative tasks such as client/doctor updates and addendum preparation
- Receive input from report reviewers regarding physician quality (types of rework requested) and turnaround time -- determine needs for physician training, reorientation, retention or replacement of providers
- Assign orientations to report reviewers
- Complete any additional administrative tasks as assigned by manager
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of anatomy is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented coupled with exceptional problem-solving and time-management skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.