Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
Mitchell MCN is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work as a part of the National Team. Acts as a liasion between other site locations and will have solid computer skills, outstanding customer service, and comfort using the telephone. No previous industry experience is required to do this job.
- Send claimants appointment letters containing information needed for the appointment
- Enter referrals
- Check in faxes and voicemails for National team
- Check in records or Records team
- Generate cover letters for Peer Review team
- Confirmation phone calls to ensure claimants attend examination(s)
- Assist National Scheduling team in scheduling appointments
- Answer incoming client and claimant phone calls, emails and faxes
- Assist Medical Records team with sorting and filing
- General administrative duties
Monday-Friday 8 hour days with flexible start times between 6am-830am
Pay is $17-$18/hr
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to juggle several high priority tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of anatomy is preferred, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented coupled with exceptional problem-solving and time-management skills
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.