The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is among the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
The Administrative Coordinator/Scheduler assists the Operations Manager in the day to day operations of the center. The Administrative Coordinator/Scheduler will work under the supervision of the Operations Manager. The Administrative Coordinator/Scheduler will be responsible for assisting their Operations Manager in a variety of tasks, including but not limited to opening/closing the satellite center, scheduling, client/employee files and various operational duties.
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically.
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as the receptionist for the center and maintain a warm and welcoming environment providing excellent customer service.
- Opening and closing the satellite center.
- Responsible for day to day scheduling adjustments.
- Coordinating and assisting major and minor scheduling changes.
- Monitoring client and technician cancellations in accordance of our cancellation policies.
- Assists patients and clinicians during center based services.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of employee and patient files in accordance with CARD policy and HIPAA standards.
- Maintain inventory of all company equipment.
- Attend required trainings and meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate clinic and patient needs (including evenings and some weekends).
- Ability to execute active listening and problem solving skills to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to react to day to day operational requirements in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and the ability to work with individuals of all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook; ability to provide IT support and use new computer systems and iPads.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work for extended hours sitting at a computer.
- Ability to work in a loud environment around children.
- Key characteristics: organized, energetic, intelligent, dependable, good listener, professional, attention to detail and collaborative spirit.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $13-18/hour DOE
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
- Opportunities for advancement
- For qualifying employees benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401K
- Monthly corporate discount programs by major retailers