We are seeking a full time Administrative Assistant in Southfield, MI 48075.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with developing, implementing and documenting property management procedures. Assists Community Manager in the development and implementation of goals, objectives and policies.
· Maintain accurate resident, vendor and building records
· Communicate effective with staff members, tenants, vendors and contractors.
· Process monthly statements to include charges.
· Process invoices and account payments.
· Process resident work order requests and report any service needs to the maintenance staff.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
· Maintain accurate resident records.
· Develop and post notices of upcoming events. Follow-up with written communication.
· Assist the Community Manager with property inspections.
· Open communication with all team members. Assisting other staff members when needed.
· Must be able to work other shifts when needed.
· Perform any additional duties that may be assigned by the Community Manager.
· Conduct all business in accordance with The Habitat Company’s policies and procedures, state and Federal Laws; e.g. OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. There may be times where the schedule may change.
· Must possess excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Knowledge and experience in Account Payables/Accounts Receivable processes.
· Strong computer skills (excel, word and power point). Yardi knowledge a plus.
· Must be a team player.
The Habitat Company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity