Wood is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant position for our Springboro- OH office. The Administrative Assistant plays an important role to the overall success of the Company. As part of the Company, this person will oversee various administrative tasks related to all parts of the organization. This role will also work closely with the Accounting Department in various duties.
Essential Responsibilities (others may be assigned):
- Greet all guests that enter the building.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and forward to the correct individuals.
- Open, sort, stamp, and distribute all incoming mail.
- Various clerical duties, including:
- Assist with Payroll data entry
- Compiling bid packages including verification of all signatures received
- Printing, coding, and distribution of invoices
- Assisting with office and safety inventory
- Set up and planning of off-site meeting reservations and events.
- Review and accurately enter purchase orders into accounting software, communicating efficiently with Project Management
- Coordinate with Project Management on revisions of quotes to match PO
- Properly file PO’s in the computer filing system
- Implement and monitor compliance with company procurement/subcontracting policies and procedures
- Act as liaison with Accounts Payable to resolve subcontractor/vendor invoicing and electronic PO issues
- Maintain accounting software of subcontractors and suppliers who have Master Subcontract Services Agreements, as well regular monitoring of the performance and certifications of these subcontractors and suppliers as required by corporate supply chain management
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to other departments
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned
Education and/or Experience – High School diploma or equivalent. A Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Administrative activates is a plus. Must have valid driver’s license and the ability to successfully complete pre-employment screenings including a drug test, MVR check, basic physical, criminal background check, and credit check.
Mathematical Skills – Basic mathematical skills are required. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Computer Skills - Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word and Outlook. Advanced skills using Excel and accounting software, preferably Viewpoint Construction software.
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, and to use hands to feel or handle keyboards and documents. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Office / Administrative Assistant