Serve as primary administrative support answering telephone and front-desk receptionist responsibilities, accurately recording and distributing information to external and internal constituents.
- Manage admissions front desk, answer phones, greet and direct visitors, answer student questions or directs them to a knowledgeable resource, and sorts and distribute mail.
- Gather pertinent prospective-student information and accurately distributes to enrollment management, data and technology team and enrollment counselors.
- Provide administrative support to admissions management team including but not limited to credit card reconciliation, and maintaining admissions calendar
- Monitor, order, and coordinate office supplies for daily operations and recruitment events
- Maintain admissions events calendar.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation and attitude; strong people skills.
- Clear understanding of confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
1+ years of related experience required, preferably in a higher education setting
High school diploma required
40 hours week, 12 months per year.
Must be able to work flexible schedule and attend occasional recruitment events as needed.
Collaborate with Conference and Event Services to follow the admissions event model process for departmental events.