Reports To: Community Manager
Department: Community Management
Status: Full-time; Non-Exempt
: The HOA Administrative Assistant must understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service and be able to interact effectively with CAM’s, Board members, and homeowners. The HOA Administrative Assistant must have detailed knowledge of governing documents (CCRs, Bylaws and Design Guidelines) and a willingness to learn and grow. This position requires a high level of technical proficiency and accuracy.
: include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
· ❑ Acts as a liaison between CAM’s, Homeowners, Board members, maintaining positive communications between all parties.
· ❑ For all new owners, prepares all necessary documentation and sends packets of information which may include contact forms, policy manuals, governing documents, amenity usage calendars, etc.
· ❑ Facilitates the processing of covenant violations, vendor work orders, and homeowner architectural submittals.
· ❑ Maintains the owner access card program, issuing cards to new owners, renters, etc. and replacing owner cards as needed (lost cards, name changes). Periodically coordinate the program to print and send cards to each owner.
· ❑ Ensures accurate contact information for all owners in the billing system and Association directories. Updates the various databases when contact information changes.
· ❑ Maintains the owner email distribution lists.
· ❑ Assists with various forms of communication to owners, including flyers, emails, letters, website, etc.
· ❑ Provides assistance to the HOA group with document preparation, typing, formatting, organizing, filing, etc.
· ❑ Manages phone reception duties, directing and announcing calls as appropriate. Taking and following up on messages.
· ❑ Greets owners and guests, assisting as required. Provides excellent customer service.
· ❑ Coordinates HOA mailings.
· ❑ The HOA administrative Assistant will have to take initiative and get creative in resolving challenges and involve a supervisor only when previous methods have been unsuccessful.
: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, service requests, operating and/or maintenance instructions.
: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
: Ability to understand and deal effectively with resident, vendor or personnel concerns or issues according to Company policy regardless of attitude, behavior or tone of the individual.
: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and, on rare occasions, move more than 50 pounds.