Unified Business Technologies, Inc
Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is an award-winning, woman-owned small business firm specializing in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support services for Federal and Commercial customers.
Certified in ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Level III Development and Services, UBT provides customized, timely, and cost-effective solutions that optimize business practices in addition to empowering our customers with operational efficiencies. Intertwining industry-best practices with our own cutting-edge innovation, we take our customers’ unique challenges and make it our mission to provide proactive, value-added solutions.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Perform general office, administrative, personnel and receptionist functions in support of INSCOM to include but not be limited to review, edit, revise, log, route, track, and update a variety of correspondence to include requests from external audit organizations for information, documentation, and meetings.
- Prepare correspondence IAW Army Regulation 25-50, file documents, duplicate copies as required, track the status of all in-coming suspense items, receive in-coming mail and distribute to the appropriate section.
- Schedule conference rooms and notify required attendees of scheduled meetings, prepare all correspondence including flyers, slides and meeting agendas, and assist in the setup and cleanup of the meeting space as required. Prepare meeting minutes as required.
- Compile office supply requests from subordinate sections and maintain the status of supply orders, manage select Staff members’ calendars, schedule appointments and make arrangements for conferences, travel, hotel, and rental car accommodations using the Defense Travel System.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research. Greet and assist visitors