Education & Experience
- High School diploma, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years progressively responsible office/administrative experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work flow and make decisions using independent judgment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of accounting techniques/practices, and maintain meticulous purchasing files.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and experienced with databases.
- Proficient in handling matters of a sensitive and confidential nature, exercises tact, diplomacy, sensitivity, and helpfulness when interacting with students and faculty from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Ability to analyze questions and problems, and resolve, or refer to appropriate staff/office, and convey information effectively.
- Familiarity with UAS programs and UA data management systems is preferred.
This is a full-time, Grade 77, 12-month position complete with a full employee benefits package. This is an open until filled recruitment with the initial application review taking place on August 26th, 2019. A complete application will include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references. Contact email@example.com, or phone (907) 796-6263 for technical support, additional questions, or to request ADA accommodation when completing your application.
As a public, regional, comprehensive university, UAS is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization and strongly encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. All interested persons should apply online. For further assistance with the application process contact Human Resources at 907-796-6263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.