- Route questions via phone and email to the relevant attorney.
- Assist unit executive and employees with administrative needs such as clerical support, data processing, and office administrative organization.
- Develop draft, write and edit reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents.
- Interface with personnel to coordinate meetings; maintain logs, records and files; provide end-user support; and perform general administrative duties.
- Assist in transaction level management of budget and bills as requested with financial management.
- Prepare and/or maintain documentation, procedures and methods including user reference manuals.
- Complete the semi-annual equipment inventory.
- Have an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Associate’s Degree; and at least one (1) year experience administrative services’ or have at least four (4) years of experience in the field of office management or a related area.
- One (1) year experience coordinating schedules and scheduling meetings using MS outlook.
- Proficient in MS word to create and format documents using its dynamic features (e.x. sections, styles)
- Proficient in Excel’s basic calculations, functions and formatting to create tables, charts and graphs.
- Demonstrated clerical experience in drafting memos, reports, and other documentation without grammatical or typographical errors. Familiarity with basic legal terms.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage supplies and ensure office equipment such as printers and fax machines are fully operational; in an office of 40+ professionals.
- Previous experience with FBI, desired.