XLA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work on site at our customer's offices in Washington, D.C.
- Performing administrative activities for all ODCR divisions, including making copies, filing and records management, correspondence, drafting and completing ad hoc reports, tracking suspense logs, performing various financial activities, obtaining and storing all underlying documentation for financial transactions, and supporting ODCR employee travel;
- Providing support to respond to DHS, ICE and external tasks, including researching and gathering relevant documentation, drafting responses, coordinating responses with DHS, ICE and external offices, managing the ICE tasks system to ensure tasks are appropriate delegated within ODCR and timely responded to, and tracking all ODCR tasks to ensure compliance and compile quarterly and annual data;
- Providing customer service support for all ODCR divisions, including answering internal and external telephone calls, meeting and greeting office visitors, coordinative video telecommunication meetings and calls, and directing customers to the appropriate ODCR programs and ICE offices;
- Providing logistics and planning support for all ODCR divisions, including Special Emphasis Program observances, ODCR internal and external meeting and strategic planning sessions, ODCR site visits, ODCR training initiatives;
- Supporting ODCR programs and initiatives, including reasonable accommodation, equal employment opportunity, alternative dispute resolution, organizational climate assessments, special emphasis, model workplace, anti-harassment, and civil liberties.
- Prior experience in a professional environment providing office, administrative, and technical support services.
- Prior records management experience, including organizing electronic files, maintaining file plans, and ensuring compliance with privacy regulations.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as other software including Sharepoint, travel coordination, time and attendance, invoicing, and task management.