DialAmerica is currently in a state of growth, and we are looking for talent to grow with us!
The Administrative Assistant coordinates and processes all Contact Center performance reports, payroll and other administrative needs.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team. Contact us today!
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring an accurate payroll process of all agents and part-time Contact Center staff
- Communicating any administrative issues and concerns to Managers
- Being a resource for the Contact Center and Corporate concerning administrative research and staff in resolving payroll issues.
- Assisting Manager and staff in resolving payroll issues.
- Supporting the Contact Center, as needed, including but not limited to assisting the recruiting department, as well as, other Contact Center staff
- Maintaining audit-ready personnel and program files as well as conducting other internal audits, as needed.
- Oversee and maintain a good working environment by providing reward/recognition assistance and environmental control assistance, as needed.
- Maintaining reliable performance is essential
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is an essential job function
Duties include but are not limited to:
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Calculating and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly Contact Center, Shift, Team, and Agent performance.
- Completing and submitting all required reports to appropriate parties
- Processing of daily and weekly payroll including updating Agent payouts, incentives, referral bonuses and commission tables
- Obtaining and processing all required information for efficient reporting
- Updating and maintaining all required Contact Center office reporting systems
- Logging in and verifying all part-time paychecks
- Communicating regularly with Contact Centers, Corporate personnel, clients and vendors regarding Contact Center administrative needs
- Assisting Manager/Directors of Contact Center Operations, as needed
- Maintaining office supply inventory and processing supply orders
- Coordinating with Recruiting and Retention Manager to ensure new hire paperwork, starts and removals are processed correctly and on a timely basis
- Filing and archiving of all pertinent reports and documents
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Our Ideal candidate will Possess the following:
- Related work experience with an emphasis on attention to detail and quality
- Comfortable use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Superior organization/time management/multitasking skills in order to accurately and efficiently complete tasks amidst interruptions
- Dynamic personality with a focus on motivational skills and results
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt quickly to change and desire to be the best
- Passionate about helping others
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.