Administrative Assistant & Assistant Dispatcher
Dawes Rigging and Crane Rental, Inc.
Elk Mound, WI
Dawes Rigging and Crane Rental, Inc- Elk Mound, WI is seeking a motivated individual to act as an Office Administrator and to assist with Dispatch functions as needed particularly in the Aerial Department. Prefer local candidates or those willing to relocate. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Complete responsibility for Accounts Payable for the Branch
- Code documents according to company procedures
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records
- Match purchase and/or work order forms with invoices, and record the necessary information
- Calculate and prepare checks for invoices, utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Ensure accurate tracking, monitoring and recording of all charges, records and other entries
- Various administrative tasks such as processing documents, faxing, filing and data entry
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Assist in the Dispatching of equipment and/or personnel as needed
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Must have solid general office skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and operate office equipment and technology
ALL Crane Family of Companies
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment. The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 38+ strategically located branches operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, and Jeffers names – including specialized divisions for aerial lifts, boom trucks (ALT Sales), and parts. Since 1964, the ALL Family has been a leader in the lift industry – with market strengths that include commercial construction, roads & bridges, power generation, plants & processing, facility maintenance, and more. We are ALL that you need.
The ALL Family of Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Associates or better
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Managing multiple projects
- Excellent verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer/Technical literacy
- Construction background a plus
- Analytical skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description