|Personalized Healthcare (PHC) creates opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future. The Product Development Personalized Healthcare (PDP) function aims to drive Roche enterprise transformation across the Pharma value chain by|
- Accessing meaningful data at scale (high-dimensionality datasets with longitudinal clinical trial data, real-world data, whole genome sequencing, transcriptomics, immune system profiling, anatomic and pathology imaging data, and digital health data)
- Applying advanced analytics to accelerate insight generation
- Feeding forward insights re: disease activity/disease characterization to inform research and development decisions which improves our internal productivity and provides evidence to inform external decision-makers including patients, healthcare providers, governments, regulators and public and private payers.
As aSr. Admin Associateyou will report to and work in close partnership with the Head of the Business Management Office or Project ManagementOffice and colleagues in the Business Operations organization.
|Sr. Administrative Associate|
- You will attune to people and anticipate and resolve problems/issues before they arise.
- You come with a proven track record or getting things done with accuracy and bring a sense of urgency to supporting multiple stakeholders.
Primary Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Event Management:Manages in-house (site/function) TCs/VCs/All-Hands and offsite meeting logistics planning; Coordinates office moves
- Process Management: Works independently with strong organizational and proactive approach to work; Manages administrative processes for the sub-function (candidate interviews, travel/accommodations within travel policy, expense reporting, office supply ordering, information tracking, content management on relevant portals/sites, , oversight of contracts and financial cross-charges, procurement such as software ordering, and new hire logistics onboarding)
- Service Provider Management:Vendor transaction/documentation support
- Quality & Compliance Management: transaction processing to support healthcare provider interactions (iHCP); Trouble-shooting people and training management systems (e.g, PharmaRes, LMS/LSO)
- Resource Management:Manages complex calendaring, coordinates department activities, tracks site spend and expenses that should be cross-charged to projects or other functions
- Communications/Change Management:Exercises discretion with sensitive/confidential information; Acts as knowledgeable go-to person for administrative/operational guidance; Assists with formatting or editing slides and departmental materials/posting of functional documents
- Project Coordination:Tracking implementation plan progress and actions and issue management associated with specifically assigned projects.