Apex Systems is currently looking for a Administrative Associate for one of our Leading Energy Clients!
For immediate consideration please submit your most up to date resume!
Title: Administrative Associate
Location: Canton, Ohio
Contract Length: Year long + Contract - Room for Extension
Benefits: Apex offers all contractors and wide variety of benefits. Please go to our benefits page to take a look https://www.apexsystems.com/CE/Pages/Benefits.aspx
You will see why Apex Systems has won the Best in Staffing Talent Award, and many Elite Partner awards according to our contractors and clients.
Administrative associates perform a wide range of clerical and secretarial tasks for the organization. Their work will focus on, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining the office's budget and expenses, updating records, and administering company policy guidelines.
- Additional common duties are ordering office supplies, serving as a mentor for other office staff, training new staff, and assisting with public relations efforts.
- Need to be able to work independently, as well as in teams when necessary;
- They also must be able to work directly with the upper management on some projects.
- The right candidate will need to know basic office practices and procedures and have a general knowledge of accounting.
- They will need communications and problem solving skills, as well as a strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills.
- High school graduate or GED High school or GED or equivalent education and/or experience is required.
- Experience in utilizing administrative office procedures, practices and equipment (i.e. business English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, letter writing, telephone technique) desirable.
- Must possess the ability to organize data and processes and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Displays good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and the use of office oriented software products.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178