Commercial Property Management Company seeking an Administrative Associate on a temp to hire basis. Duties include:
- Providing full administrative support including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings/special events as requested
- Assisting in lease administration activities including lease set up, administering lease changes, generating reports, etc.
- Preparing and coordinating bid proposals, and creating service contracts
- Creating and maintaining vendor files, both hard copy and electronic
- Creating and maintaining lease and property files
- Tracking and filing vendor and tenant insurance certificates. Maintaining insurance tracking system database
- Assisting in the coding and processing of vendor invoices and accounts payable. Promote and foster positive relationships with management team, tenants and owners.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation
- Preparing A/R status worksheets, initiating late payment calls, reconciling A/R, and following up on collections as required
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.