The Administrative Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include grammar and verbiage corrections. This role is based at our offices in Wheeling, WV.
Job Responsibilities :
- Screen and direct incoming calls, correspondence, visitors, and vendors.
- Answer basic questions and inquiries for the designated person or team.
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar for the designated person or team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Provide secretarial/administrative services for visiting executives as requested.
- Provide relief coverage for the Receptionist as needed.
- Coordinate events, parties, and celebrations as requested.
- Act as company liaison with the building for security issues, visitor passes, and space management.
- Provide local office management support such as vendor management for vending services and shipping services.
- Create client correspondence including RFPs, RFIs, and contractual documents.
- Adhere to Williams Lea policy in addition to client site policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years' experience in an office/administrative role.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
$32,805 - $34,690 /year
What this is