Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivaled support and helping clients transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the largest global private equity investors.
The Administrative Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to external stakeholders. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Various shifts available: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Monitors up to 18 email inboxes to complete daily tasks
• Inputs time entry requests (make edits/adjustments, request approval, release)
• Prepares expense reports and payment funds requests
• Prepares and submits invoice requests
• Performs data entry
• Maintains and inputs information on various data storage sites
• Prepares and circulates multiple daily reminder emails and reports
• Navigates and utilizes multiple ad-ins within Outlook
• Works under time constraints to meet deadlines
• Reviews own work product for accuracy
• Produces accurate and high-quality work
• Communicates effectively and respectfully with co-workers and client requestors
• Uses job tracking software to log in and out of all tasks for internal tracking purposes
• Other duties as requested by the client and management
Specific Technical Skills:
• Must be proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
• Experience with 10 key calculator preferred
• Critical thinking / analytical skills
• Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
• Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy
• Attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Able to troubleshoot tasks or concerns on own; understands when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level
• Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Highly professional approach to responding to requests and demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service to attorneys.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Demonstrated self-starter with the desire to show ownership and commitment to the job.
• Energetic and positive personality, willing to go above and beyond to meet client expectations
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials/documents.
• Associate degree, preferred
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
• Three years of similar work experience in a professional services firm.
Your safety and well-being
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your health and well-being remain our top priority. In preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been developed with reference to government, designated authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.