Jake's is an essential business.
Through Covid-19, we continued hiring Team Members and serving our customers.
Join our team and serve your community.
Looking for an Entry Level administrative role? Enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Apply to be a Administrative Clerk in a Warehouse at Jake's now!
The Administrative Clerk in Warehouse is responsible for the scheduling of all inbound deliveries and the accuracy of Unloading fee charges and collections.
Title: Administrative Clerk in a Warehouse
Reports To: Day Warehouse Manager
Schedule: Monday-Friday, early morning to afternoon
This position performs clerical tasks with some stocking tasks. The work environment is in a warehouse office and cooler/dry dock.
Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Have a positive and humble attitude towards team members, customers and other stakeholders.
- Update Unloader spreadsheet with all inbound POs that hire an Unloader
- Schedule all appointments into Retalix Dock Scheduler
- Short on load research communication
- Update and compile reports.
- Arrange all return to vendors and pick-ups
- File previous day credits
- File inbound and outbound inspections
- Coordinate all UPS and Fed Ex inbound and outbound deliveries
- Schedule broken pallet pick ups
- Maintain supplement storage and organization.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, and software manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak and communicate well with customers, vendors, and team members
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Understanding and proficient with formulas to create in depth spreadsheets within Microsoft Excel
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Job Attributes
- Attention to accuracy and detail; must be able to accurately keep records and possess organizational skills
- Displays professionalism, a good work ethic, and is accountable for one's actions
- Act in an ethical manner, treat team members, customers, vendors and visitors with respect, and is adaptable to a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and effectively delegate in a fast-paced, detailed and deadline oriented environment.
- Refined interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Highly developed communication (verbal and written) and listening skills
- Highly developed analytical and decision-making skills
- Punctuality and reliability
- Adhere to all general safety rules
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word)
Physical Requirements (include, but not limited to)
Representative of the requirements to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made per ADA regulations.
- Ability to work in cooler temperature zones as low as -20 degrees
- Ability to maintain a moderate level of visual attention and mental concentration for significant periods of time as required
- Ability to manipulate necessary office equipment, computer software, hardware and equipment
- Ability to perform the following physical activities: fine manipulating with hands, talking, hearing and repetitive motions
- Ability to routinely lift/move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lifting heavier amounts.
** Complete Job description with a detailed list of duties will be provided upon request.