ProSidian is looking for Great People Who Lead at all levels in the organization. Are you a talented professional ready to deliver real value to clients in a fast-paced, challenging environment? ProSidian Consulting is looking for professionals who share our commitment to integrity, quality, and value.
ProSidian is a management and operations consulting firm with a reputation for its strong national practice spanning six solution areas including Risk Management, Energy & Sustainability, Compliance, Business Process, IT Effectiveness, and Talent Management. We help clients improve their operations.
Linking strategy to execution, ProSidian assists client leaders in maximizing company return on investment capital through design and execution of operations core to delivering value to customers. Visit www.ProSidian.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/prosidianfor more information.
ProSidian Consulting has an opportunity for a [AA-ARFP2013 : Administrative Coordinator] located in Charlotte, NC | POSTING TYPE: THIS IS A FULL-TIME W2 HIRE. ProSidian Consulting offers competitive salary and benefits.
ProSidian Consulting is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator to manage a logistics and fulfillment project. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Program manager and Warehouse Manager in all activities associated with a logistics and support services project in Charlotte, NC. The Administrative Coordinator is personable, reliable, and the epitome of diplomacy and professionalism. He/She will be responsible for project management of time sensitive material in an environment where accuracy, efficiency, and communication skills are of paramount importance.
The Administrative Coordinator must possess strong organization and planning skills and be highly detail oriented and self-motivated.
Internally, the Administrative Coordinator will act as the right arm to the Program Manager, and will interact and collaborate with co-workers in a team atmosphere. The Administrative Assistant will interact daily with our Warehouse Manager to ensure complete consistency within the logistics and support project. Externally, the Administrative Assistant will be expected to communicate and build relationships with the client, other contractors, suppliers, freight, and transportation companies. We expect the Administrative Assistant to learn and grow through the project and take on a leadership role.
The Administrative Coordinator must be able to pass background and drug screening and NACI level security clearance screening. This is a high growth potential position. It is our goal to hire a highly motivated team member to grow into the Program Management role.
The primary objective of this contract is to provide logistics support services to a major government client. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day operations of the online order and inventory system, management of logistics and fulfillment projects of varying scope, working in tandem with the Warehouse Manager, event management and scheduling, placing orders, creating purchase orders, and monitoring and updating the calendar. The Administrative Coordinator shall also be responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager and Program manager on reporting and budgeting. The Administrative Assistant will cross-train with the Warehouse Manager and the Program Manager and will have transparency of all relevant project events.
We hire only experienced professionals and foster an environment of cooperation and collaboration where everyone is at a high level. If this is you, and you meet the requirements below, we want you on our team. The work shall be performed on-site at the Charlotte office, with some travel required to the client site in the Fayetteville area and some requirement to work from the project warehouse. Background checks are required for all employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree. Equivalent combination of education and work experience is also considered.
- Government Contract or Prior Military experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Proficiency and Experience working within a web-based order system and inventory management system.
- Proficiency and Experience in conducting inventory and reporting is a plus
The administrative assistant must be comfortable using the following equipment:
- Pallets and Pallet Wrapping and Securing Materials
- Cart and Dolly
- Dock Door and Lift Gate
- Hand Packaging Equipment, Tape Guns, Boxes, and Packing Materials
- Computer and Printing Equipment
The administrative assistant must:
- Be timely, organized, and dependable
- Be energetic, personable, and ready to learn and grow
- Have time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Possess superior written and verbal communication skills
- Possess superior proof-reading skills and must be extremely attentive to details
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external clients or contractors
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Be adept and comfortable working on the computer and in the internet realm
As an experienced Administrative Assistant with ProSidian Consulting, you will be in an invigorating and challenging environment with high standards for work quality, professionalism, and teamwork. We hire only experienced professionals and foster an environment of cooperation and collaboration where everyone is at a high level. If this is you, and you meet the requirements below, we want you on our team.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works within a computerized online system to manage inventory, shipping, and fulfillment processes
- Monitor order site to maintain accurate and on-time delivery schedules
- Works with Warehouse Manager to manage existing, incoming, and outgoing inventory
- Works with Program Manager to develop schedule and fulfillment project plans and updates, monitors, and coordinates client calendar of events
- Create, edit and review documents, correspondence (including email correspondence), presentations, marketing items, and training materials. Ensures that these items are high quality and error-free, and a positive representation of the client.
- Perform advanced word processing activities to develop presentations, reports, spreadsheets, graphs and other documents through Microsoft Office applications
- Manages daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements (project management summaries for PM review)
- Audit inventory as required
- Works with marketing item and print vendors to maximize cost efficiencies and turnaround times
- May occasionally be required to work non-standard days or work extended hours in support of contract events.
ProSidian Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.ProSidian Consulting has made a pledge to theHiring Our Heroes Programof the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and theI Hire Military Initiativeof The North Carolina Military Business Center (NCMBC) for the State of North Carolina. All applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of Veteran Status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FOR EASY APPLICATION USE OUR CAREERS SITE LOCATED ON http://www.prosidian.com/ - ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED CRITERIA ARE CONSIDERED. OR SEND YOUR RESUMES, BIOS, AND SALARY EXPECTATIONS RATES, VIA CAREERS @ PROSIDIAN.COM. Be sure to place the job reference code in the subject line of your email. Be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, total compensation package, employment history, and educational credentials.