TTEC is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join our Corporate Tax team at our Global CorporateHeadquarters, based in Denver, Colorado.
What you'll be doing:
This new role within our GlobalTax Team will be responsible for processing completed tax returns and preparingthem for electronic filing and hard copy mailing to the IRS, state/localgovernments, and foreign jurisdictions. In addition, the position will beresponsible for maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems for theCompany's tax returns and tax provisions, tax research systems, maintaining taxcalendar, vendor billing records and files, and other filing and processing asneeded.
Responsibilities also includethe preparation of sales and use tax returns, city income tax returns, and thetracking of tax return notices.
Some executive support to the VicePresident of Global Tax will be required, including assisting with managingdepartment budget and other projects as assigned.
The successful candidate willpossess excellent organizational skills, the ability to work in a teamenvironment, and at a basic understanding of income tax principles. There willbe room for the successful candidate to participate in further defining thisnew role.
Whatskills you'll need:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience working in a business environment (preferably in tax or finance)
- Tax-related experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proven ability to flawlessly execute within short deadlines; a high degree of organization, prioritization, and attention to detail required
- Can-do attitude
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC's business processes and operations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and on the job training
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- Dress for your Day' philosophy, opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Cafeteria, fitness center, dry cleaning, postal services, covered parking
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Access to local discounts in Denver for services and entertainment venues
- Social activities including Boo at HQ, social hours, take your kids to work day, holiday luncheons & patio grill summer concert series
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.